Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
1. Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
2. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
3. Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site and the server that makes it available are free of viruses, bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
4. Material on this site comes from a variety of sources and authors including: staff members, volunteers, overseas partner organisations, Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria group members and supporters. Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria does not necessarily endorse the views expressed by contributors to this site.
5. This site and information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria are provided "as is", without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied. To the maximum extent permitted by law Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria will not be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence or otherwise.
6. Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria strives to keep the information stored on this site up to date, but cannot guarantee that the information provided is completely accurate. Any mistakes that are brought to our attention will be corrected as soon as possible.
7. Use of the material on this site for educational purposes is encouraged. Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria gives permission for articles, illustrations and other materials to be reproduced for educational purposes or personal use, provided the information is not changed, and that the source is acknowledged appropriately. Use of material on this website for purposes other than educational or personal use must have prior authorisation by Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria Australia: Please contact us at email@example.com.
8. In some cases the copyright for text or images on this site may be held by someone other than Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria Australia. All rights are reserved on such material and permission to use them must be requested from the copyright owner. The source of any such material will be indicated on the relevant sections of the site, along with a more restrictive copyright notice. Please contact us for any further information that you may require about using content from this website.
9. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria Australia. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria to use any item displayed.
10. This site contains links to external web sites. Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria takes no responsibility for the content of external internet sites, nor do links to such sites imply endorsement of the views expressed by the organisations or individuals responsible for them. External links are provided for informational purposes only.
11. Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria Australia's logo must not be downloaded, copied and/or used for any purpose without the permission of Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria Australia. Please email us for more information.
12. Please see the Privacy statement about how the information you provide will be used and stored.
13. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria.
16. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Refund Policy - Donations
We thank you for deciding to donate to Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria. We ask that you complete your details and the amount of your donation carefully as it involves a substantial amount of administrative time to deal with and rectify any errors.
Errors in Donation Amount
Should an error be made in the amount of any donation, the donor has 7 days in which to notify Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria of the error. All requests for refunds must be made in writing and directed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to the Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria, Level 3, 168 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia. The request should have the details of the initial donation including the date, amount, name of the donor, the tax invoice number and the nature of the error.
Any tax invoice issued for the incorrect amount immediately becomes void and invalid, and a new tax invoice will be issued for the amount of the corrected donation.
Change of Heart on Donation
Please note: refunds of the amount pledged to be donated will not automatically be made simply because you have changed your mind. It is for this reason that we ask that you make your choice to donate carefully. Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria will endeavour to ensure that any genuine errors (such as to the amount donated) are rectified. Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria, which is a non profit organisation, reserves the right to deduct any bank or transaction charges for any refund processed onto the donor. Should an error be detected and a request for refund be made after 7 days have expired, Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria regrets that it is unable to refund any monies.
Refund Policy - School Fees
In case of enrolment cancellation, a refund will be issued for fees provided that:
- The school has been informed in writing.
- A minimum of two terms' fees have been paid.
- At all times, it is the school's discretion to determine the level of refund.
- There is no refund of fees for short absences during the year.
- The school retains the right to withhold a student's report if fees remain unpaid by the due date.
Errors by Us
Of course, should an error be made by Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria or its financial institution(s), full refunds will be made immediately upon notification of the error and all costs borne by the Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria.
Committed to protecting your rights
Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria is committed to protecting your privacy. All information provided to us will remain confidential and protected. It will be used only as outlined below.
What information do we collect?
Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria typically asks for the following information:
- Contact information such as name, address, email address
- Personal details such as date of birth, gender, etc.
- Credit card numbers and/or bank account details.
It is your choice how much of this information you provide. All information is held securely.
How do we use this information?
We collect this information to:
- Process payments, donations and provide receipts
- Maintain accurate details of our supporters' history with the organisation
- Keep our supporters informed about our work
- Help us develop our marketing activities in a cost-effective way
To ensure your privacy is protected, information from your record will not be disclosed or altered unless requested by you. We collect data such as your date of birth so we can use it to confirm your identity when you contact us.
Please note, in some areas of our website links to other sites can be found. These sites are not controlled by Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria and therefore we cannot take responsibility for their content, claims of offer or privacy practices.
Giving you control
- All supporters of Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria for whom we have details recorded have the right to ask for a copy of these details at any time
- Supporters also have the right to update and/or alter their details at any time.
- Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria will provide you with the opportunity to opt out of receiving future communications from us. Unsubscribe links are included at the bottom of every email that we send.
- Should you have any issues in relation to Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria and your privacy, you can raise this with our office who will address your concerns promptly.
When contacting us, please provide the following information:
- Telephone number
- Member number (if known)
- Date of birth
Maintaining your information, questions about privacy or complaints:
Contact our office:
- By telephone: +61 3 9662 2722
- By email: email@example.com
- By mail at: Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria, Level 3, 168 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia.